5 Hours of Freedom

After being a good girl for the past 2 weeks, meaning taking instructions without argue, keeping my mouth shut when I’m about to scream profanities, I was finally allowed a few hours of freedom…, it gets better…I get to do it alone!!
5 hours of sheer peaceful bliss all by myself. Call me a loner, recluse, but I love my freedom more than ever before.

Arrived at “The Curve” at 3pm and headed to Starbucks for my Mocha Frapp!! Yum!!!1
Sat down and dived into my book..pausing briefly to watch shoppers in their Christmas shopping frenzy, that was a sight for sore eyes, at least for mine lah.
being cooped up at home for months, I was certainly a breather to be finally be out. I get to be myself again. I can read in peace, and drink my coffee, not caring about the rest of the world. Now, that’s utter bliss for me. Pure and simple. I really cherish my time alone as it is sort of a luxury for me these days.

*Double Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it loud, say it clear.........