Best 5 Days

Spent the best 5 days with the kids at home. Ezane had to leave on Friday as he had soccer training this weekend and he was just dying to practice with his teamates. He loves it there. Spent the rest of my days with little Erin just chilling at home. Cooked her favourite dishes, watched Shrek and played with her the whole day. I just love taking lazy afternoon naps with her.

I can never rest when she’s not with me.

Had to send her back to mum’s today and it was heartbreaking to come back home and see her toys strewn on the floor. Sat on the couch and feeling like crap....crap...crap!!!!

Oh man I do miss those monsters. Can’t wait to see them again.

It's now 3am and I'm still wide awake and I've got an early class tomorrow. Dang it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it loud, say it clear.........