Slutty Bitch........


What can i say?

We finish each other's sentences, insults, and sumtimes.........food! She's headstrong and stubborn and just plain weird. She puts you in a daze. Some ppl just don't get her. She's weird......
.
.
.
.
.
.
wonderfully weird

She's got two volumes.....
.
.
.
.
loud.... and
.
.
.
.
.
LOUDER!!!!!!!

She's talks about crap and more crap as the day goes by........but at the end of the day.... it makes perfect sense. With her hill billy accent, she's on a roll wherever she's at. Most ppl view her as an over- confident bitch with an attitude....... but i like her. Not only b coz she's my friend, but a damn good friend at that. We've known each other like forever...eversince kindergarten, primary, secondary school (i got kicked out half way thru school) and went to the same college.

We parted ways after that.....until i got my dear friend hooked on her (long story there.....). They got hitched and been happily married since. They're VERY loving (i know this first hand) and I love her to death. She was there 4 me when all they others was a no-show. We starved,(yana, if ur reading this, remember the cokodok episode?) cried ,vented our anger on each other but we remain true to each other. I don't usually tee a person up, but for her...it is an exception. She believes in me (not many ppl do that) and sees me for who i really i'am. I don't have to pretend to be somenone else when iam with her. I'm truly blessed that we have each other's friendship. Her name is Tantiyana. Yana or Slutty Bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it loud, say it clear.........