Crestfallen

I had to send him off to the bus station tonight. Another dreaded trip on my part. I really really hate it and I hate goodbyes.

I don't handle goodbyes all that well.

 I become stoic, but I cannot help myself.

I am sad. Something that has not happened to me in a very very long time.

I am crestfallen. I know this because tears are streaming down my face as I write this.

I pray that he'll be back soon.

Anywhere but Kertih.

Anywhere but Ombak.

I hope that my trip with the girls on Friday will maybe cheer me up.

Maybe.

2 comments:

  1. This one is bound to you.
    He never really leaves.
    He will be home again, maybe before you know it.
    And thus be his labours and your sadness cyclical for now, that the day may arrive when he need be gone no more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anonymous. Hopefully, the trip with my cousins will be the trip to remember. God knows that I need some cheer in my life right now!

    ReplyDelete

Say it loud, say it clear.........