Reminiscing

My hubby got talking last night reminiscing our younger days as kids. In my previous post, I had written about the “stuff’ i did when I was a kid.

As for him, it was a whole different ball game.He had led a pretty "sheltered" life, shall we say! As the youngest member of the family, the “adik” wasn’t allowed outside as he was ‘allergic’ to sand, grass and MY GOD, the SUN!!!he would have this really breakouts - I called them ‘kudis’ though he had another word for it. Hahahaha.
Whenever he went outside, he would have to wear knee length stockings to “protect” his bits.

He has always gotten his way with his parents, and they would always give in to his demands for toys and sorts. If he didn’t get the things he wanted, he would throw a fit and scream bloody murder till his parents were forced to give in to his demands. (I got this scoop from his mom and his siblings..all 6 of them)

“Kereta kayuh”, Hot wheels, plastic soldiers all sissy stuff- lah. Lets just say, he was into indoor games..unlike me, I loved playing outdoors, hence the scars on my forehead, legs and arms..from faling off trees, balconies…cars, bikes…u name it…I’ve got the scars to prove it. *wink*

Now that I’ve got kids of my own, I sometimes quietly observe each and every one of them. Ezane is a quiet little boy, with a soft and gentle nature. The best son a mother could ever hope for. He’s obedient and mellow. He’s the best brother a sister could ever ask for too. Very much into dinos, animals, and transformers. Loves Science. He can do the somersault with just one hand quite fabulously, very athletic, loves the outdoors, unlike me …, a S-L-U-G!!. He has not once raised his voice to me and he’s big on hugs. Doesn’t eat anything else other than bread with Nutella and apples. Yes, the apple of my eyes!!!

Little Erin can be quite a handful at times. A dare devil I’d say. My days are usually spent chasing her around the house, pulling her down from the grill, TV bench, dining table. She can be quite ‘tenacious’ sometimes…, if she doesn’t get her way, she’ll scream bloody murder till you give in to her demands. Loves to pose for the camera. A little ankle biter, that girl!! Unlike her big bro, she’s got a quite an appetite, for yogurt and mango.

How I wish I could have more clowns to spend my days with! My life would be a circus!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it loud, say it clear.........