What You NEVER Say To A Woman

If you're male, over the years you'll have experienced exactly how different woman are than you. It's not just that they have different genitals, or boobs (some men have those too, GROSS!), they THINK differently too.

You have to be careful as to what you say to a woman. She may take it in a way completely different to how you mean, in ways you have not even dreamed of! And, as many experienced men know, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

With that in mind, here are some things that you do NOT say to or near a woman.

* Hey you! (YOU or KAU is offensive. It should be her name, or Miss. Anything else means you are pure evil or an idiot).
* Excuse me, Miss? No not you, the fat one. OUchhh!!!!
* Hey! Those new pants TOTALLY cover your front butt!
* Do you really wannna wear that? And show off your arms/ legs/???
* Nice perm! I had one of those in the 80's when I was going through my Bon
Jovi phase!
* Son, if you eat your vegetables, you'll be able to grow a cool mustache just
like yo mama.
* Yea, you look pretty good for your age.
* Takes a lot of guts for a lady like you to wear THAT.
* That's your MOM? I thought it was your sister!
* I see your point, but THIS cream takes care of cellulite too!
* You need a cream for your stretch marks...
* Your boobs/jugs/knockers/tits/ aren't as perky now...why ah???
* Hey! Did you know that when you laugh your second chin overlaps your third?
* I appreciate your trying to look sexy, but when you wear a G-String it looks
like it is begging for mercy...or.... "G- string?? I don't see it. Where lah???
* Hold your own damned purse, OK?
* We have a lot of bills, do you really think you need another pair of shoes?
* You're pregnant? Six months? Really? I couldn't tell!
* Is that a gray hair?
* I think the dryer is running hot, cuz all your clothes seem to be shrinking
lately.
* Pi lah pakai bedak sikit. You look so pucatlah.
* My money is my money ok????? Guys, what happened to "sharing is caring'???
* What anniversary? What birthday?? Do you really want a present for your bday?
Guys......we are girls....We love presents....
* You know, women with fat ankles shouldn't wear high heels.(yup, my hubby told
me that once or twice)
* Oh, by the way, my ex girlfriend is coming over for dinner tonight.
* You know, my ex- girlfriend used to love it when I.........
* Calls you an "unfit" anything.....
* Do you really have to listen to that song over and over again??? Peninglah!!!
* You're sure you wanna cook dinner?? Really?? But you haven't cooked since
1996!!!


And the number one thing you should never say to a woman is.....

* No.


I hope my knowledge and experience has helped you today, and may the wrath you incur from women be slight and infrequent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it loud, say it clear.........