What NEVER Say To A Woman During An Argument

Whoa, time out. WWE Raw is on.

Sorry. I was just picturing you naked.

Is there any way we can do this via e-mail?

Don't you have some laundry to do or something?

You are so cute when you get mad.

You're just upset because your bottom is beginning to spread.

Wait a minute - I get it. What time of the month is it?

You sure you don't want to consult the great Oprah on this one?

Looks like someone had an extra bowl of bitch flakes this morning!

Who are you kidding? We both know that thing ain't loaded.

I have to go for a meeting

Please don’t start. I'm not in the mood right now.

What’s that supposed to mean?

Haven’t we already had this conversation?

Can’t we talk about this later?

Never mind (sigh), it’s not important.

You always do that.

Enough already.

Can’t we just go?

My personal favorite: Can I tell you one thing?



I did not have sex with that woman.... (to quote a loser ex president, then later to tell her."Well, yeah we did it but it meant nothing..it was just sex! Yeah right!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it loud, say it clear.........