HELPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

I was just lazing around in the office today, waiting for the day to pass so that I could go to mummy's house for buka puasa with the family. I always look forward to it.
Anyway I received a call from Shahril around 4.30pm. I was informed that he needs to leave for Labuan tomorrow evening. He leaves from KLIA at 6.30pm on Saturday. I asked him if he could leave on Monday instead but was told a firm “NO” as his clients are already waiting for him in Miri. He’s required to go fly to Miri on the 31st. God…he’s leaving me again. I seriously thought that he’ll leave at least on Monday, as I have made plans to bring the kids out for their Hari Raya shopping with their father. I guess I will have to do it alone now. Damn!!!!!!!!!!!

Told my mom not to tell Ezane that his Papa is leaving him again, but I am pretty sure he’ll find out soon enough. Going with a friend to the airport tomorrow to send him off.

God, how do I handle this???????

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it loud, say it clear.........