100 Things You Should Know About Me...

1. I'd do anything to protect my loved ones from harm.

2. One day I would like to be in Tuscany, Italy for my birthday.

3. I'm a leftie.

4. I have three sisters.

5. I am the third.

6. My mom is a Filipino. Her name is Filipinas.

7. I have been to the U.K, Germany, Denmark, Paris, Thailand. Next stop? Tuscany, Italy.

8. I sleep on my tummy.

9. I listen to lyrics more than the music itself.

10.I love writing.

11.I love reading auto- biographies, no romance novels for me.

12. I absolutely adore coffee.

13. My natural hair colour is black, my eyes dark brown.

14. I watch far too much of "Friends".

16. I have worn glasses since I was 13.

17. I will not give up my cravings for pickled olives. Yummm!

18. SITA NEVER SHARES FOOD!!!!!!

19. I hate seeing my name misspelled or pronounced.

20. I don’t think I’m photogenic and hate having my picture taken.

21. I hate my big butt. That song "I Love Big Butts" by "Baby Got Back" was actually sung as a tribute to my big ass!

22. I'm a morning person.

23. For the last few years I have been turning red, blotchy and itchy when I drink alcohol. My theory now is that it happens because I am agitated.
Dateline today: This no longer happens, but then again I rarely drink.

24. Surprisingly I was in a spelling bee in Form 5 and I won.

25. My favorite color is green, though I don’t wear anything of that color.

26. I am a "Burst of Sunshine" (to some people)

27. I hate poetry.

28. Ultimate fantasy? To make out with Gerard Butler!!!!

29. I collect shower creams, but can’t explain how it started or why. I just like smelling nice and clean.

30. I have been to a strip club. *wink*

31. I have been to a gay bar (with friends).

32. I don’t wear jewellery.

33. My first job was a shop assistant after SPM.

34. My last year of high school I wanted to be a reporter, a writer and finally a journalist.

35. I have never been arrested.

36. I have never dreamt about my wedding, not even as a child.

37. I have always despised reality TV.

38. I seem to get younger as I get older. I was a little old lady as a child, hence the nickname " Baket Pasing".

39. I am too honest.

40.I forgive but NEVER forget.

41. I have never been fired from a job.

42. I have the ability to change people's lives around, with just the power of....... Words.

43. I can't play a single musical instrument.

44. I love things that glow in the dark.

45. I always have mints in my hand bag.

46. I adore Adam Lambert. Don't give a rat's ass he's gay! He's absolutely delish!!!!

47. I'm very loyal to people who values my friendship.

48.I hate back- stabbers.

49.I DO have a meaner side.

50.I DO have a temper. I once hit my sister's head with a crystal ashtry. Remember Da????. I once hit a mother and her bitch- slapped teenage daugther right on the street. Don't ask why!!

51.I'm extremely patient. People often take advantage of that.

52.I don't kiss n tell.

53.I was a juvenile delinquent. My hostel warden used to call me "Sita Setan". Hahahaaa!!!

54.I hate pasta, but love spaghetti.

55.I hate salads, but an expert in preparing them!

56.I choose who I want to be friends with. People say i'm way too picky.

57.I'm a neat freak. Ask my friends. Being labelled a "Monica" and "Bree".

58.I hate clutter. Any kind of clutter.

59.I always have baby powder in my handbag. I don't use compact/pressed powder.

60.I sing in the shower.

61.I adore pigging out on durians.

62.I used to rescue every cat i saw on the streets. I still do.

63.Bad habits? I give out the loudest, meanest, most disgusting burps!!! People actually stop in their tracks when hearing me burp!!! Some find it rather amusing! I find it therapeutic.

64.I hate people following me from behind, especially walking up stairs.

65.I'm a claustrophobic. I hate confined spaces.

66.I have an extreme fear of heights and cockroaches.

67.I hate the saying "The More The Merrier". More is crowded. Crowded means clutter. Clutter means headache. Period.

68. I love public displays of affection. I think it's sweet. But not too much.

69. I love it when a man dedidates a song to his special someone. My perfect love song? It would be "She" by Elvis Costello. I'll be floored, I tell ya". The ultimate love song!

70. And YES, I do listen to soppy malay love songs!!

71. I'd love to have a charming gentleman with whom I can have a decent conversation with. He has to make me laugh really, really hard too. Cocky, smooth talkers, wise ass, perverts need not apply.

72. I don’t trust people, and it takes a lot to earn my trust.
I don’t like being lied to, and it’s the quickest way to lose my trust and friendship.

73.I have a weakness for men in uniform.

74.A very simple feature can make someone attractive to me: eyes, smile, laugh, toned arms or legs. Too many muscles is a turn off.

75.My biggest turn-ons aren’t physical features: wit, intelligence, sense of humor, kindness, patience.

76. I get very cranky when I’m hungry and can’t eat.

77. I am a list maker. I feel enormous satisfaction when I cross something off.

78. I have a hard time sleeping some nights. This is new to me and I’m puzzled by it.

79. I'm addicted to singing....... to myself.

80. I love it when a man strokes my hair till I fall asleep. He would be a keeper, for sure.

81. I hate massages of any kind.

82. I would die for my children. Without a moment hesitation.

83. I despise Japanese food.

84. I hate outdoor activities.

85. I can't ride a bicycle.

86. I hate Maths. I'm no good.

87. I don’t like unexpected visitors. Call me first or I won’t answer the door.

88. I hate jazz.

89. I have a little talent in a lot of areas, but specialize in none.

90. I think Akademi Fantasia sucks big time.

91. I'd really like to have coffee with Tun. Dr. Mahathir. He's my idol.

92. I want to be able to perform the Haj before I hit 40.

93. I would really like to learn how to sew and bake.

94. I'd like to go back packing across Europe alone one day!

95. I don’t always feel like a grown-up.

96. I'll never share my "Godiva" chocolates with anyone.

97. I believe in the power of the creative imagination! *wink*

98. I say the word "NICE" and "I LIKE" a tad too much.

99. I pray for other people more than I pray for myself!!

100. I'll never change the way I am! I love being ME too much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it loud, say it clear.........