"The Kiss"

Do you remember your first kiss? A friend asked me the other day!

I don't mean all of those offhanded family greetings or cheek grabbing smooches from long lost aunt with badly fitting teeth and questionable intentions. I'm talking about THE FIRST Kiss!!
The kiss that you thought about long before it took place.The kiss that made your feet popped??? The kiss that made u fuzzy all over?

The kiss that you dreamed about day and night as your hormones fought your young body and subdued rational thought.

The kiss that you hoped would set you free from the bonds of childhood and lead to something more.

The kiss that would seal a pact between you and the object of your desire.


The kiss that promised so much.

Do you remember it now?

Do you remember the dryness in your mouth and upon your lips? Do you remember the thoughts that ran through your mind? You know...the thoughts of...

"What will he think of me?"

"Can I do this right?" Am I doing it right?

" Shit!I should've taken mints before.."

"How should I hold their face, stroke their hair..., should I keep my eyes open, Do they expect tongue on the first kiss....????

Do I even know how to use tongue?"... Hahahahaha.....OMG!!!

How did we EVER achieve that first kiss?

Do you remember as you approached each other, as your faces came closer? Do you remember the electricity of those lips and the warmth in your lower body as you embraced and mashed your lips harder together in lieu of any technique or full understanding of what a kiss involved?

Did you remember their name?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it loud, say it clear.........