What Happened La?

I had a bad start even after I spent the most precious time with my kids during the weekend.

What bad start?

First, I had this really unsettling feeling on my way to work. Something wasn’t rite! But I didn’t know what it was!

I then received a phone call.

I found out that someone I really care about is separating. They’ve had problems for the longest time. I don’t condone separating/divorce but I’m not that person who’s suffering. It’s selfish for me to tell them to stay together if they’ve really tried everything possible to keep their marriage intact.

The only downside of it all is that the kid will be separated from his parents. I love the lil’ boy to death and wud do anything to protect him. He’s just the most jovial lil’ boy.

I was listening to Bon Jovi’s song “Always” and I cried my eyes out. I was at home alone n I couldn’t stop thinking about them. I’m very, very sad!

Seeing his parents fight will definitely scar him and it saddens me that he’s going thru this rough patch with his parents. It’s not your fault baby…….u didn’t do anything wrong!

But if you’re better off being friends than lovers, then I guess it’s ok. When the love is gone, there’s no way in hell you’ll get it back. U cannot simply force yourself to love a person. Love comes from within u, not to be forced upon. I know that first hand *wink*

To the one I care about, whatever u decide, u know that I’m here to support you 110%!!!
I’m always around if u need a shoulder to cry on. I’m not going anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it loud, say it clear.........