I've Got The Blues!



Haven't been bloggin for a while. Seriously, i just can't find the time to do it. Plus i'm lazy. So, my the little time i have, here goes!

Just came back from a working trip to the East Coast. Nothin' new there coz i've been there a couple of times.Overall it was very a productive trip.

Anyhoo...got some things on my mind right now. Can't quite focus on anything anymore. Sharil n i are about to take a big leap into the future. Of course it's gonna affect me B-I-G time but if we don't act now, they'll never be another chance. I'm just worried about the welfare of my kids...that's all. His nature of work will definitely keep him away from us, but if he doesn't do it, well...they'll never be a another chance.

I saw the change it brought to my friend and he's very well off. But i'll be alone most of the time. I depend on Shahril for a lot of things...stupid i know! With him not being around, who do i talk to at night? or when i have problems i can't solve by myself?

Or when i'm sick at home? Or when i'm bored? Who do i turn to? He's not exactly a hoot when it comes to jokes, but i'll miss him if he goes away.......sigh!

I'll miss that moody, whiny, ol' skool scrappy hubby of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it loud, say it clear.........