Against All Odds......


How can I just let you walk away, just let you leave without a trace,When I stand here taking every breath with you,You're the only one who really knew me at all!

How can you just walk away from me,when all I can do is watch you leave? Cos we've shared the laughter and the pain and even shared the tears,You're the only one who really knew me at all!

So take a look at me now, cos there's just an empty space. And there's nothing left here to remind me,just the memory of your face.Just take a look at me now, well there's just an empty space. And you coming back to me is against the odds and that's what I've got to face.

I wish I could just make you turn around, turn around and see me cry.There's so much I need to say to you, so many reasons why...
You're the only one who really knew me at all

So take a look at me now, well there's just an empty space. And there's nothing left here to remind me, just the memory of your face. Just take a look at me now, cos there's just an empty space.......

But to wait for you, that's all I can do and that's what I've got to face. Just take a look at me now, cos I'll still be standing here. And you coming back to me is against all odds.

It's a chance I've got to take.

Just take a look at me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it loud, say it clear.........