TIRED


Sigh….

There’s a lot of things that been buggin’ me these past few days. I dun feel like myself now. I’m tired. I’m just tired.

I’m tired of living a lie……

I’m tired of trying to make sense on how my life had turned out

I’m tired in having to figure out everything

I’m tired of wearing the pants in the family

I’m tired of being tired all the time

I’m tired of the shit people give me….when they know I’m going thru a rough patch in my life right now.

I’m tired of being a wife sometimes…but NEVER a mom.

I’m tired of constantly being disappointed.

I’m upset when I see how people can be mean to you coz you’re just not up there with these snooty bitches!

I’m upset by how family can be so mean to each other. Especially aunties from my dad’s side. (u know who you are)…the snooty ugly bitch whose hubby screwed my family. Father figure konon. You and your wife can rot in hell and die die die…..X10! I hate your guts..and the overpowering designer imposter perfume u bring in with you during gatherings. You smell like manure!!!! To pretend that u didn’t see me when u did. You are pathetic, both husband and wife! I hate your disgusting face and I hate your husband’s disgusting habit. I dun care if you read this. I’ve made my feelings known when I last saw you, too bad u were too stupid to notice. I’m so tempted to publish your names here, assholes!!!!! I’ve got daggers for you two old crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it loud, say it clear.........