Bucket List No.14.....Checked!

Well, apart from taking some time out from my writing assignments, my mediocre blogging efforts, I've decided to make use of my "free time " to fulfill my bucket list No. 14 that is being creative------ on canvas.

A couple of months ago, I  bought myself a canvas and a painting kit on a whim. It's been collecting dust just sitting there in the store room (I'm a huge procrastinator btw!) when I finally decided to give the Picasso in me a go. It took 2 weeks to complete because I haven't exactly been "relieved" of my "housewife/mommy/cook/janitor/duties,which sometimes drives me completely bonkers, I must admit! But it's a great way to de-stress, especially when I suffer from writer's block, which happens ever so often now and especially when an assignment is due! I blame it on stress but others think tt might be a huge case of "procrastination" on my part which I think is also very, very true. I just hate being rushed that's all. 

My husband is awed that I can paint with my left hand. He hasn't seen it before, but then again, he hasn't seen me paint anything for nuts either. Mmm..a leftie who paints with her left hand. What a revelation huh? Sorry hunn but seriously???? 

I looks nothing like a Monet nor is it close to being a Rembrandt but hey at least I know have I tried, right..... :)?
Hubby says it looks.....----promising.
Wow...I can just sense ALL THAT faith in me.


A week after.


The finished result...
After this, it's back to writing my brains out and back to being a huge procrastinator.

4 comments:

  1. Hohoho...nice painting... Can i buy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh? The only thing believable in that sentence of yours is "Hohoho"..u never say anything nice EVER!!! Hahahahaha.....

    It isn't for sale for NOW but we see lah ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hw can I purchase this one ya?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you serious? Would love to make some dough on this but it ain't exactly for sale. I just did it out of sheer boredom...:)

      Delete

Say it loud, say it clear.........