Sita's Senarai Baldi.

As cliché as it may sound, at least I now know what are my purpose in life.

1.  The first cliche : Watch the sun set and rise.

2. To master the art of reciting the Yaasin and the Quran.

3. To each my son the azan.

4. Pass on a nugget of knowledge.

5. Spend more time with my kids.

6. To hear somebody say I love you----and actually mean it!

7. To work up the courage to tell my mother I love her.

8. Visit new places. I'm thinkin' Mecca, Maldives, Tuscany, Morocco.


9. To perform the umrah and the Haj if God permits.

10. Grow something. I’m thinking tomatoes!

11. Take more photos of family.

12. Have an attitude of gratitude.

13. Treat myself to an all day health spa.

14. Be creative….in what I’m not too sure exactly.

15. Find a favourite charity and help out.

16. Go horse riding

17. Go to a sporting event with my son.

18. To make my children’s every wish come true. (  only if I can afford it lah!)


19. Learn something new.

20. Sample foreign food (but nothing too squirmish for me thank you very much! )


21. Cook something sublimely out of this world.

22. Get tipsy with good company. Have some friends around for a few drinks and talk and laugh the night away. But I’ll settle with just having a good cup of coffee.

23. Experience Weightlessness! LOL!!! Yeah, like that could ever happen. Maybe I’m stretching it too fat….I mean far. Maybe shed 20 kilos of lard be more realistic perhaps?

24. Go white water rafting anywhere.

25. Write a screen play…..or not. We’ll see ya?

26. Teach a college class again.

27. Develop an online business that earns over RM50,000/month in passive income.

28. Build a blog with 10000+ followers. Ok, maybe I’m just stretching it a bit too far. Maybe to just author a successful blog would be enough!

29. Achieve debt freedom in a year or two, insyallah.

30. To save, save, save more for my children.

31. Self publish a book.

32. Write a book on my life’s journey.

33. Write a letter to my grandma in the Philippines and tell her that I do think of her.

34. Make a difference in someone’s life.

35. To know that my mere existence had made an impact in someone’s life and that’s good enough for me.

36. I'll leave this blank for now.

37. Get a complete makeover (change everything, from my hair style, hair color, image, clothes) and get a different look: one which I would never have thought of trying!


38. Gain enlightenment. How do I achieve that exactly? Maybe I’ll learn.

39. Write, write, write. The intimacy I have with myself makes me happy!


40. Live each day as it were my last.

41. To finally be happy….one day.

42. Prepare myself to kick the bucket!

1 comment:

  1. I'll help in...err, i'll just help la... No worries... Hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Say it loud, say it clear.........