The Day After...

My sister and I decided to bring the kids out for breakfast at Raju's but sadly it rained cats and dogs the moment we plonked our asses down. Since the smarty pants owner who btw is probably a millionaire judging from the steady stream of partons to his restaurant, I would've guessed that this bugger would be smart enough to provide his customers outside with some decent roofing but instead everyone was forced to continue their breakie  inside while some unfortunate ones were compelled to leave and get their grub somewhere dry I gather, with us running back to our car with 2 kids in tow whom had by the way recently discharged from the hospital just a week before. Take the risk and wait the rain to subside....? I don't think so. We then sped our way to another restaurant in PJ, Kanna's Curry House and the kids finally had their fried chicken, canai banjir and fried sotong. I finally had my morning pick-me-up....Coffee!!!!

Acu with kids @Kanna Curry House

After telling off the guy who had waited on us (Aida heard him mutter his displeasure of being forced to run to hell and back to get us another round of drinks and food! Hello! You are paid to serve your customers you obtuse SOB!), we then set course to KLCC to do some retail therapy for the mommies, and toys for the kids! We were there for a good couple of hours when Khalis & Erin started squabbling like a married couple, hence forcing us to leave early for home!

With Fiza tgh dok gatai bermanja2
At 5pm, me and my sister made plans to visit Fiza's newborn baby girl in Bukit Kiara where she's doing her pantang at her parent's condo. Yup, all 4000sqf of it!  Crazy lah...., who lives like that man???? 

Tea at her house
I felt so miskin if I were to compare the place I'm living in right now...so the cousins and I literally took photos everywhere, much to the chagrin of the Nepalese security guard manning the lobby. That bloke must've thought we were Jakuns as we were snapping shot of ourselves in a Bollywood pose next to the colourful Kolam they had set up for Deepavali.
the three minachis cum Jakuns posing...
the other Jakun snapped the pic
Imah even went up to the grand piano to have another shot taken but was stopped short by her Idah as her poor sister was already so malu tahap gaban with us being such Jakuns (yes...they have a beautiful black piano plonked right at the corner of the mammoth lobby!) Aiyoooo..who lives like that man? It's insane I tell you as we giggled our way back to our car.

The girls with the baby

The girls posing atas katil

Me with Baby Amelia..
Man, I could sure feel the tug at my uterus just holding her..hence....

Me : Aida, I nak another one lah..
Aida : Hang jgn dok gatai lagi Sita oii..pengsan Mama nanti..
kita pegang and tengok cukuplah..tak payah hang nak pi buat lagi no...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it loud, say it clear.........