Leavin' ......yet again!!!

I received a call this PM on the way back to KL. It was Shahril. Told me that he would be leaving for Miri this Saturday after he gets certified by SeQU (simulator and sea survival test) tomorrow. His office had called to inform him that he's got to leave for Labuan first to gather his stuff and fly off to Miri ASAP. I was bummed when I heard the news. Although I knew he's gonna leave, I did not expect it to be so soon. I had seriously thought that we would spend Raya together this year. Well, duty calls so there's nothing much you can do about it. Didn't want to nag him and i just don't see the point of doing it anyway. Besides, I am soooooooooo not the nagging type. FAAAAAARRRR from it actually!!!!

Anyway, my mind was racing...How do I celebrate Raya with this year??? Do I have to break fast alone this year too????

I was tearing a tad bit in the car, probably because i panicked. Of course Yana cracked up a red-necked-hill-billie joke in the car and it got me laughing my head off. That bitch- lah!!!!

Yes, my husband annoys me to the outmost extreme sometimes because he nags...and I hate people who nags. But nevertheless, he's a great dad and the kids love him to bits. Doesn't help that he spoils them like there's no tomorrow. I am proud of him because he has gotten this far in life. It wasn’t an easy ride for him and I am extremely proud on what he has achieved. He finally made it ….and made it BIG!!!!!! I guess I’ll just have to be the dutiful wife and help him pack and send him on his way….to a brighter future!!!!!!!


….*Sigh*…………………………..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it loud, say it clear.........