Girls Nite Out!!!

Had a night out with the girls. My over- the- top- whacky- girls! They’ve been pestering me to venture out more.Getting an earful from them since last month! They complained that I’m never around to lepak with them, and I decided.. Why the hell not? I deserve a fun night out. Being at home alone all the time..Well, it does things to you!! Being a frequent traveler has taken its toll on me. I’m always travelling, I don’t have time for much else. Left the clubbing scene months ago..Valentine’s Day with the girls @ Q-Bar. That was the last.

So, come Saturday nite, we went prowlin. Checked out the clubs first!
“ Envy” was too crowded and “littered” with expats and Gwailo’s! Yuck! We left the club 10 minutes after that.

“Frangipani” was worse. The girls bitched about it being too contemporary. I agree. No one was shakin’ their booties and the music was too “Feng Tao’d” for my liking. Downed my Shirley Temple and the girls decided to go to “Basavanh” in Kiara, since I’ve never been there before. They called me the “Basavanh Virgin” and insisted that I go check it the place out. Fine. Off we went to Kiara.

The guys were already there when we arrived, so they went off to scout for seats for the girls. Got to our seats and in 5 mins, our table were laden with drinks of sorts. Nice.
The music, R&B and hip hop. Verrrrrrrrry nice. The crowd? Not too rowdy! Better crowd here compared to Envy. Had a couple of “naughty” drinks myself but I was determined not to go binge drinking……..
.
.
.
.
.



Anymore!

Reason being…..
My friends say that I’d get EXTREMELY giggly when I’m stoned. They say it’s cute to see me like that. Cute ah? What cute- cute? I must’ve looked silly just gigglin’ away at strangers.

Anyhoo, we danced the night away and I seriously had fun. Fun that I’ve not had in months. Friends often tell me to loosen up a bit. Are they suggesting that I’m an uptight- straight- home- after- work- watch -sitcoms- on –telly- till- i- pass- out – on – the- couch- kinda- chick? Yup, sounds about right! I do enjoy my time alone. I’m just being responsible. Not to do the “self reflect” kinda shit but I do time out for MYSELF. There’s no one to please or make small talk to when you’re alone. Boring as it may sound but at least I’m content with my life….well, apart from dining alone and sippin’ coffee till my heart palpitates, I’m actually having fun doing it. I wish the kids are with me though! *Sigh!!!

To Aida, Imah, Idah, & Fiza….what more could I say??? You guys were a blast to be with. We definitely rocked the club that nite!!! We should definitely do this again….and again…and again…..!!!!

To the guys, Faizal, Faraby, Hussein & Man, thank you for taking good care of us girls. U guys definitely brought the house down that night!!

Maybe I’ll treat myself to a nice, sexy little black dress come payday! Something to think about!!!! Nice………..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it loud, say it clear.........