Sceptics!

Where do I start?

Just came back from a trip to Melaka. Wasn’t suppose to stay overnite but the response was fantastic. Fantastic is an understatement. It was mega, superbly, well received! We’ve got real leaders in the making there. We call her “Minah Redah”….which means to gate crash…I met a lot of ppl with different illnesses and felt very sorry for them. I wish I was filthy rich so that I could help them. These are ppl who genuinely needs help but…..*sigh*…. This particular lady reached out to me. This sweet ol’ lady is only 60+ but she looks 80+. Suffering from arthiritis, she’s on homeopathic treatment but her condition is still the same, though. Her son is 47+ and suffering form what I gather a mild stroke, but his family insisted that he’s mentally ill . I don’t think he is but who am I to say anything? It breaks my heart to know that there are ppl out there who desperately needs this product but couldn’t afford it, but u have this rich bastards who’s filthy rich but prefers hospital medication. And they’re intellectuals!!!! What are they scared of? Scared of trying? Do they even know what they put in those pills they’re taking? Chemicals!

I know this works, I’ve seen it with my own eyes, even tried it and I feel great. I was a skeptic (I’m not that well myself) but this product seriously made me feel better. I no longer suffer from asthma attacks and I don’t feel sluggish when I wake up in the mornings. *sigh*…. I wish that I could overcome my fear of confined spaces…yup..yup..yup…I’m a claustrophobic!
Just wish that some ppl would just try it out and see the wonders it does to you.

“You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'”

.
.
.
.
.
.
I’M NOW A BELIEVER!!!!

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it loud, say it clear.........