My Babies.....................


I really miss my babies. It’s been 6 days since I last saw my babies and it breaks my heart when I hear Ezane askin me when I’ll be home. I miss little Erin too. I miss seeing her in her walker, her tiny fingers trying to open the drawer cabinets, licking the TV remote. I miss breathing in her baby smell…I miss bathing her…putting her to sleep in my arms…I even miss changing her pam-pam. I miss watching Ben 10 and 300 with Ezane. I miss sending him to school in the mornings.. I miss putting him to sleep beside me at nite… Sumtimes I wonder…What kind of a mother am i? Am I doing enuff ? Am I doing my best to shelter them from the cruel harsh reality of the world? I want to be there when she takes her first steps….but I just can’t afford to stay home. God….I miss them soooooooooo much it hurts… I’ll be travelling again to Johor and Melaka 2moro..I don’t know when I’ll see them again…but I don’t have a choice. brought them into the world and it’s my responsibility to provide them with the best possible care a mother could give. I wish there were more hours in the day though! *sigh*…………….. Maybe I can bring them to the Dino Park in Lake Gardens this weekend.

Ezane called me in Temerloh and gleefully told me that Erin is teething. Can’t wait to go home to them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it loud, say it clear.........