Langkawi..., Here We Come!!!!!!!!!

Packing for a much need vaca with the girls tomorrow. A trip to Langkawi...

Aahhhh...langkawi....., duty free Langkawi!!!!

Tickets......checked!
Sleeveless tees...checked!
Beach shorts.....checked!
Beach hat.......checked!
Camera.....checked!
Need i say more???
Malibest Resort where we will be staying.
It's plonked right there on Cenang Beach.
Paradise!!!!!
Shopping list....checked *wink*

My sister is bringing at least 6 types of sun block lotion, toiletries and stuff. I'm only required to bring my toothbrush and deodorant!

The kids want chocolates. Erin wants anything thats "pink". Mom wants me to replace some plates that the kids broke. All six dinner plates to be exact. My husband just wants me to be careful and to come back in one piece! I will be careful until I'm being told otherwise...heheheee. I don't think I'll be doing any water sports, simply because I got so nauseated the last time I was riding the wave on a jet ski. Hmmm..maybe I'll just laze by the beach, put on a hat, smear loads on sun block lotion, and watch the ocean pummeling its waves to shore.

I'm pretty sure we're gonna have a blast. We always do. One will have no choice but to laugh in hysterics with Imah's cluelessness.

She often contradicts herself with her smart "comebacks" (on whatever topic the girls are discussing on!) later to realize that she's on a whole different frequency alltogether. You'd have the girls talking about croissants and she'll be on multi purpose wipes!

Idah is more of the ''Oh- Good- God,- I- can't- believe- she- just- said- that kinda sister!

Fiza is the food critic. Order something sublimely scrumptious from the restaurant and she'll  be ranting about how she does it 100 times better.

Aida is the warden of the group. She'll insist that everyone gets up for breakfast at 5.45am (usually we'll end up waiting by the entrance of the coffee house because the workers are still "punching" in for work! She's also our strict "no bull" tour guide. She once left Fiza & me on our own during a shopping excursion in Bangkok because she was pressed for time, and just because Fiza had to go for a pee break! And that was our very first trip there.

Me? I just go with the flow I guess.

I am looking forward to having breakfast at the famous Breakfast Bar, having my laksa & cendol by the ariport runaway, dinner at some " asam pedas place", comes highly recommended it seems, and just chatting (or gossiping!) the night away with the girls at Babylon after dinner, on the beach over drinks.

Plane leaves tomorrow at 7.30am and Brian is sending us to the airport. The girls are already buzzing with excitement over Facebook as I write this. A lot of "Yaays"....."yahooooos", and discussing over what time we should be at the airport. They're even asking me on what kinda outfit they're supposed to wear. I think it's cute, don't you think?

Well, I'm gonna start day dreamin' now.....going................

.........going..........

gone.


2 comments:

  1. Well all what i can say is have fun........... wish i can go too but as i am living for indonesian for 3 weeks. well girls be good ( don't think so) and party a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha...we girls definitely had a blast there! Sun,sea, food, and shopping!

    ReplyDelete

Say it loud, say it clear.........