The Usual Rants

Been a hectic week for me. With the driving lessons, my husband’s work offer, his attempts in getting a decent car for myself, things have been indeed draining for the both of us.

Apart from this, I’ve been a lot of thinking about my future. I feel like going back to work to help him out my but the pickings are slim now. I’ve applied to a couple of companies but have not received any replies yet. Even my bro in law has offered me a spot in his company, the only drawback is that it’s all the way in Banting, and I’m staying in Sg. Buloh. I’m just thinking about the logistics and it’s gonna be quite a commute for me. I don’t know. A part of me wants to go back to work, yet another part is saying stay home because I do enjoy being in the comfort of my home. I would go out to the balcony in the mornings only to see a massive jam leading to the highway where people are still half awake and forced out of their slumber to brave the morning rush to get to the office. I’m not trying to be a diva, but there must be another way to make a living, at least that’s what I think. I’ve came up with a few gainful business ideas but it’s still under wraps as I need to carefully consider the pros and cons to it. I used to be so envious of these poor tortured souls but not anymore. I do enjoy having brunch with my cousins and a working week, chatting with them and being able to spend time with my kids anytime I want to.

Whilst others are worried that I might end up being just a "datin" like house-frau, I loathe at the idea of having to spend 40 hours of my life each week, trapped in an office cubicle, doing the same damn thing every single day. I have done that for at least 14 years and it can be quite daunting and I am not looking forward to doing it again anytime soon. I wanna be able to fetch my kids from school, go shopping with them, have lunch with them and putting them to bed at night, without having to worry about getting back home on time to wake up at the crack of dawn to go back to work the next day!!!! I didn’t like the complaints I had when I was working before. Everyone had something to say, and it's devastating and maims your spirit. Anyhoo, that’s old news and I am a changed person now. I don’t let anyone bring me down anymore and I will not tolerate unwarranted criticism from anyone for that matter. For me, if you can’t say anything nice, then shut the hell up PLEASE!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it loud, say it clear.........