This Young Lad



I often see this young Indian chap walk through this path beside my house for a couple of months now. Word is, he takes this route every single day for the past one year to get to a chapel located behind my house. Why that particular chapel, I don't know.

Did he meet someone there?

Did he lose someone there? 

He gets off at the bus stop in front of Carrefour Hypermarket every single day. It takes him almost an hour to just tread this path in his walker. It takes a normal person less than 10 minutes on foot. The things that we take for granted. I had tears in my eyes when I took these pictures of him. I hope that one day I will be able to talk to him and perhaps, with a little bit of luck, he'll tell me his life story. And I hope that one day, I will be able to buy him a proper wheelchair, Insyaallah.