State of Zen-ness???




A good friend of mine had recently told me that I’m finally “zen” after being stuck in an emotional coma for quite some time. The truth is, my friend is dead right.
I can’t deny the truth of longing to gain employment in the near future but I find staying home therapeutic. I get to wake up next to my babies, prepare my son for school and to tutor him after. I find staying home not all that bad. There’s always tonnes to do at home (especially when little Erin’s home), I can watch TV anytime I want and I love the time I have for myself after I put the kids to bed at night. I definitely have more time for myself and I definitely would never trade this for anything else in the world. I have all my worldly possesion right here in the comfort of my own home and that’s priceless!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it loud, say it clear.........