Friends Like This


Through Life
Grab a Graphic from pYzam.com





Skeeter
Myspace Layouts




I’m not a mean person. I like to think that I’ll have friends during my time of need. Friends are very important to me, so is family. They keep me grounded and I need them to constantly remind me on where I stand in life.

You need friends and family to give you a pat on the back for a job well done

You need friends n family when you need a shoulder to cry on.

You need them when you’re short of cash too….. (soft loan la)

Some friends will tell you straight that you have bad hair or that you shoes don’t match your outfit!!

Some friends will notice when something’s bugging the hell outta you and ask if u wanna talk bout it.

I need my friends around me. I don’t have a lot of them, but those who has stuck by me during the good and bad times….well…boleh kire beb! U guys know who you are! I had friends who stole from me! A month later, his car go stolen!!!!! That I call cash n carry, my dear friends!

I have friends who mistreat one another.

I have friends who belittles other friends, especially if they find out the other’s weakness. I’m very protective of my friends and it’s sad to see them being put down like that. We all have our flaws…FUCK… No one’s perfect. But I do know what goes around, comes around. It’s all cash & carry!

You live and you shall learn. I have a motto in life…

“ Be Nice To People On Your Way Up, Coz You Might Meet Them On Your Way Down!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it loud, say it clear.........